Program registration night will be held in City Park Collegiate on March 27th at 7 PM. Th e following courses are being offered for the Spring session:
City Park Community Association is looking for a new soccer coordinator. Please contact Olivia Hilderman for details.
Programs Update – unfortunately construction at CPCI will continue into December which means all fall CPCA programs will need to be cancelled. Hopefully CPCI will be available for our use in January. Please our Facebook page and website mid/end of December for an update.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Winter Registration: January 10th, 7:00 – 9:00 at City Park Collegiate.
For late registration, please contact Leanne Gruending – leanne.gruending@
Cost should not be a barrier to participate in programs. The City Park Community Association is sensitive to the needs of families facing financial hardships and may partially — or fully — fund participation fees in various activities.
Winter Leisure Guide Delivered to Homes on Wednesday, November 30, 2016, and Registration Begins Sunday, December 4, 2016
For immediate release: November 24, 2016
The Leisure Guide will be delivered to every home in Saskatoon on Wednesday, November 30, 2016, and available for pick up at any indoor Leisure Centre, Saskatoon Public Library location, or City Hall. The guide is available online beginning Monday, November 28 at www.saskatoon.ca/leisureguide.
The Leisure Guide is Saskatoon’s go-to source for fitness programs, recreational activities, and arts and culture opportunities for all ages and abilities. Stay active all winter long with the many exciting options!
Highlights of the Winter (January 1 to March 31, 2017) Leisure Guide include:
- information about programs at Saskatoon’s six civic Leisure Centres (Cosmo, Lakewood, and Lawson Civic Centres; Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre; Saskatoon Field House; and Shaw Centre) including:
- drop-in dryland and aquatic fitness classes, personal training, and registered recreation programs for people of all ages and abilities;
- Parent & Tot, public, family, and lane swimming, as well as registered Red Cross swimming lessons for babies to adults at Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre, Lakewood and Lawson Civic Centres, and Shaw Centre; and
- facility amenities like indoor walking tracks (stroller-friendly), hot tubs, waterslides, saunas, diving boards, the wave pool, the climbing wall, and the zoom slide at select locations;
- Parent & Tot and public skating, as well as ice rentals at theindoor rinks;
- free outdoor skating at the Clarence Downey Speed Skating Oval and at more than 40 outdoor community rinks across the city;
- cross-country skiing at eight groomed trails around Saskatoon;
- special events throughout the winter season, including Family Day Skate and winter programming at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo; and
- exercise classes, learning, and volunteer opportunities offered by your neighbourhood community associations.
Registration begins Sunday, December 4, 2016, at 6:00 p.m. by calling 306-975-2800 or online atleisureonline.saskatoon.ca. Starting Monday, December 5, 2016, at 6:30 a.m., all Leisure Centres will be accepting walk-in registrations.
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Many people will be registering Sunday evening, and the City sincerely thanks citizens for their patience. Additional online and telephone resources are in place for the registration process. With that in mind, there are still thousands of people registering at once, so here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared:
- You will require a Client ID Number and Family PIN to register online. To set one up, or if you forgot yours, phone any Leisure Centre prior to Sunday, December 4, 2016.
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you do not get into your first choice.
- Join the waiting list! Every full program has an online waiting list, and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Consider other nearby Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn’t available.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up-to-date.
Get the Guide! Keep the Guide!
Registration is Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 from 7-9 p.m. at City Park Collegiate, 820 9th Avenue North. No membership fee is required to participate in programs. A fee of $10 will apply to late registrations. Please consult the community association newsletter or visit http://www.cityparksask.com for further program de- tails.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPTION EXISTS.