Spring is in the air, and with that comes change!
We have multiple projects, renovations, construction, and changes happening in City Park. In an effort to communicate with our neighbourhood, the City of Saskatoon has reached out and will be hosting 2 large open houses for the public to attend coming up quickly.
First: Wednesday April 10th @ City Park Collegiate 7-9pm Come & Go
All about City Park – this open house is to discuss 3 major projects in our neighbourhood
- Saskatoon Light & Power – Power Pole landscaping at Spadina & Queen
- Where to place the Parks Satellite Maintenance Building (currently have sheds in Kinsmen Park)
- Construction information about the Water Main replacement
See more info on the City’s website here
Second: Tuesday April 16th 4-8pm at TCU Place Gallery D
This open house is to discuss the Kinsmen Park Master Plan and will include discussion on:
- Saskatoon Transit to Kinsmen Park
- The Civic Conservatory
- Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan
- Meewasin Valley upgrades
Please view this PSA for more details – PSA -KP_Open-House
Be sure to attend so your voice and opinion can be heard.