The City has teamed with EB Sports Academy, Jade Roberts and the University of Saskatchewan 7’s Rugby team to offer active and accessible camps for youth aged 10-14 during the spring school break.
The camps are free and youth can register for multiple sessions:
- Session 1: Tuesday April 3rd 9:00am – 12:00pm – Rugby
- Session 2: Tuesday April 3rd 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Rugby
- Session 3: Wednesday April 4th 9:00am – 12:00pm – Basketball
- Session 4: Wednesday April 4th 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Basketball
- Session 5: Thursday April 5th 9:00am – 12:00pm – Double Ball
- Session 6: Thursday April 5th 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Floor Hockey
All activities will take place at the Cosmo Civic Centre, 3130 Laurier Drive.
For more information or to register please call 306-975-3378. Registration closes March 26, 2018.