Our Community Association is currently seeking applications for the position of Treasurer. This executive position includes the following duties:
- Keeps regular books and records of the association’s finances;
- Has signing authority on documents and cheques drawn on association funds;
- Prepares and presents financial statements for regular association meetings;
- Presents the annual financial statement at the Annual General Meeting; and
- Assists with application for grants as applicable.
Why Volunteer for your Community Association?
The volunteers who serve on the Community Association executive coordinate recreational, sports, & social activities, encourage a sense of community & act as a liaison with the City of Saskatoon on a number of issues affecting the neighbourhood.
Our executive is made up of volunteers who live in the community. We are involved in programs & services aimed at improving the quality of life for our residents living in our community. This involvement can range from running a community event, to being involved in other projects involving the City of Saskatoon.
Consider joining this group so you can be a part of making a difference!
For more information, please e-mail or send a private Facebook message:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: City Park Community Association